Join DUI in Tasmania
Join DUI on an amazing dive trip to Tasmania.
Explore the wonders of down under with DUI as we explore one of the most remote parts of Australia, TASMANIA! Home of the Tasmanian Devil on land and amazingly rich marine life underwater such as weedy sea dragons, fur seals, fish covered wrecks and magnificent kelp forests. On land you can enjoy pristine national parks, incredible historical sites, beautiful hikes and diverse wildlife.
Whether you love marine life, intricate caverns, caves, walls, canyons or shipwrecks, Tasmania has something for you!
We have two dedicated boats from EagleHawk Dive Centre that allow us to explore a wider selection of remote dive sites. Some of the possibilities include the Giant Kelp Forest, the Caverns and Arches of Waterfall Bay, the Wreck of the SS Nord, deep walls (to 120”), Hippolyte Rocks and Sister Rock.
- Trip start date is departure from US with arrival in Hobart 2 days later.
- We will be picked up from the airport and driven to our hotel – Lufra Hotel- on the beautiful Eagle Hawk Peninsula. Everyone will have an oceanfront room. There are a few oceanfront apartments available for families or 2 couples at a slightly higher price.
- After checking in, EagleHawk Dive Centre is holding a special welcome barbecue for us and we will have a dive briefing.
- We have dedicated dive boats and we will be able to visit remote locations with lots of flexibility in the itinerary. Expect 6 full days of diving with 2 – 3 dives per day.
- Land tours will be available after diving or for those who are not diving that day. Possibilities include cliff top hikes, a visit to a penguin colony, feeding wallabies etc.
- Transfers to and from the hotel, dive center and the airport.
- On our last two full days, you will have the choice of longer hikes in other parts of Tasmania as well as the Tasman Devil Park where we can see the famous Tasmanian Devil.
- Trip date is departure date with return to the US on same day due to the date change.
- Airfare to and from Hobart.
- Dinners while in Tasmania as well as meals while traveling.
- Alcoholic beverages, gratuities, and souvenirs.
- Travel Insurance Highly recommended.
- Dive insurance is required.
$4299 for divers
$2999 for non divers
HOW TO BOOK OR HAVE QUESTIONS
You’ll want to join us on these Tasmania Dive Trips!