Join DUI in Cuba
Join DUI on an amazing dive trip to Cuba
Learn about Cuba’s unique marine environment during an Oceans for Youth Foundation People-to-People educational program. Citizens of the U.S. will fly into Havana where they will spend a full day meeting with scientists about Cuba’s marine parks. After two nights in Havana, transportation is provided to the southern town of Jucaro, where the Jardines Aggressor live aboard docks. Guests will depart for six days of scuba diving in the Gardens of the Queen (Jardines de la Reina) National Park, one of the oldest marine national parks in the world, located 60 miles off the southern coast. Biologists will host discussions and presentations covering many topics including: proper mooring procedures and installations, fish tagging, commercial fishing and other local environmental issues.
The Jardines Aggressor live-a-board is a floating resort with deluxe accommodations, onboard chef, professional crew and state-of-theart diving amenities. Join the DUI crew for an Oceans for Youth Foundation People-to-People educational tour and learn about the many treasures in this Caribbean paradise, Cuba!
- Transfers to/from Havana José Martí International Airport; located 9 miles from Havana on start/end day of program
- 2 nights hotel accommodations at the Iberostar Parque Central Hotel in Havana, all meals, dinner at Ivans Restaurant
- Full day Friday; Meeting with Cuban scientists and biologists speaking on ocean conservation and research, visit to Fortress of El Morro or Hemingway House, town of Cojimar, Habana Vieja, lunch in Bodeguita del Medio and dinner at Cafe de Oriente or Moraleja
- Saturday transfer from Havana to Jucaro for boarding of the Jardines Aggressor liveaboard
- Sunday to Friday Gardens of the Queen scuba diving and meeting with Cuban biologists
- Saturday disembarkation transfer to Havana José Marti International Airport
- All meals are included in the Cuba Travel Program
- Flight to Miami, Florida
- Ferry crossing or Flight from Miami to Havana
- Meals and Drinks in Havana
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance
Deluxe Stateroom: $3,999 p.p., dbl. occ.
Master Stateroom: $4,299 p.p., dbl. occ.
Additional Fees: Mandatory Subscription Fee: $110
Mandatory Land Package with Hotel Parque Central, Havana
Double p.p. $895
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500 will hold your spot.
2nd Payment March 1, 2016 $1600
Final Payment October 1, 2016
HOW TO BOOK
DIVING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL, INC.
1148 Delevan Drive
San Diego, CA 92102 USA
(800)325-8439 or (619)236-1203 x313
You’ll want to join us on this Cuba Dive Trip!