- Drysuit fabric is patented crushed neoprene – 3mm neoprene with a heavy-duty nylon shell crushed to approximately 1mm thickness in black
- Diagonal front-entry zipper
- YKK metal waterproof zipper
- Telescoping torso and crotch strap
- Apeks swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- Zipper guard
- Warm neck collar
- CF200 knee pads
- Drysuit Bag, talc and ZipStick™
Design Your Own (Learn More) CF200X Drysuit with choice of
- Attached Boots:
SuperFlex™ Boots – coming in mid 2016
TurboTec™ upgrade available at additional charge
ZipSeals™ in Latex or Silicone
- 36” Inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
CF200X Drysuit PricingSELECT SERIES Select from 15 Men’s and 18 Women’s Sizes – See Size Chart Suggested Retail: $2998 SIGNATURE SERIES DUI uses 20 measurements to custom tailor your drysuit for a perfect fit. Each Signature Series suit is designated with a Signature Series patch. Suggested Retail: $3398
2013 marked my 29th year as a certified scuba diver. Since 1990, I’ve been diving a DUI CF200X drysuit, my favorite. It’s rugged and holds up well to wrecks and caves. Even tight squeezes in Iceland’s jagged lava caves posed no threat to the integrity of the CF200X.
This is me in my DUI CF200SE. At 61 I’ve been told I’m the oldest working diver in Dutch Harbor. For almost 20 years, DUI suits have been making my underwater journey even more pleasurable.
I’ve had my DUI CF200 drysuit for over 22 years and it has never let me down. The salesman convinced me it was the best suit on the market at the time by using the point of a dive knife and scoring across the neoprene fabric without leaving a mark!! It’s been diving all over and I look forward to many more years.