TLS350™ Select Series™
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of nylon / butyl rubber /nylon – available in your choice of black or navy
- Select from 15 Men’s and 18 Women’s Sizes – See Size Chart
- Select your upper body colors from an extensive list of colors and fabrics – See Color Chart
- Select your seals including patented ZipSeals™ with silicone or latex, attached latex, neoprene or any combination
- Select your size and choice of RockBoot™ System or TurboBoots™
- QuickZip™ front-entry zipper*
- Telescoping torso, suspenders, crotch strap
- Zipper guard & warm neck collar
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves and 36” inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- Double layer material over knee area for extra durability
- Includes a DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick™
DRYSUIT RUSH SERVICE. YOUR DUI SELECT OR SIGNATURE SERIES DRYSUIT SHIPS IN 2 WEEKS! ONLY $275.
TLS350™ Signature Series™
Have your DUI TLS350™ made to measure and designated with a Signature Series patch.
This also includes the ability to select the upper body design from #2, #3 or #4 – See Design Chart
*The TLS350™ is also available with the Classic front-entry zipper upon request with upper body design #1 only
I have been diving DUI suits for 44 years. I got my first wet suit from Skin Diving Unlimited in 1969 when I was 13 years old. Since then, my diving career has taken me around the world. Nothing in diving has more effect on in water performance than having the best suit money can buy. For me that has always been a DUI suit.
I love my DUI TLS350 drysuits. This photo is me in my second DUI TLS350 and it already has 500 dives on it. My first one is still going strong after 1,000 plus dives. They have both performed flawlessly. Nothing else for me. Thank you for your product. I’ll never change. I LOVE DUI!!!
On the very day that DUI posted a special production suit that came with an option of pink camo I called and ordered my Limited Edition, Signature Series TLS350. One of the highlights of having my suit, besides being warm and dry, is hearing the “oohs and aahs and oh my gosh” when passersby see me in my drysuit, and I get to tell them, it’s a DUI!